Friday, July 15, 2011

Loss

 
 
It’s 5 Minute Friday @ The Gypsy Mama’s place.
Where we share our hearts..
…..in five minutes with unedited, unchanged writing.

Prompt: Loss

Loss. The only thing I can think of is the loss of my mother. 4 years ago. I lost someone who is probably the only one who understood me. (broke the rules and just hit the backspace button more times than I care to mention). Hmm. I don’t want to write about this. Why couldn’t something else come to me? Because this is the only real loss I have in my life. It’s harder than I care to admit. It’s bigger than I want it to be. It means more than I’m willing to give it credit for.
And that’s all I have for 5 minutes.

I know Gypsy Mama waived the time constraints, but this is all I can do today.

Thank you Gypsy Mama for helping me see something critical that is most likely the explanation for the depression, panic attacks and overall unhappiness I’ve been experiencing for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment