Friday, July 15, 2011

I get lost driving to work

So I was driving to work this morning, listening to the radio. I somehow MISSED MY EXIT and ended up on the wrong freeway!!! I was so freaked out and panicked didn’t know how to get back on the right road to get me to work. I’ve been driving this SAME EXACT route for SIX FREAKING YEARS and still manage to get lost!!! What the H#%%!!!
So, I try to stay calm and keep driving straight until I can U-turn.
Then I miss the turn to get on the right road AGAIN.. (I was in the wrong lane.. again..) but as I keep going straight everything starts to look familiar and realize I can turn left in about a half a mile and be at my office.
OMG !!
Seriously.
I couldn’t make this $#@! up. I just couldn’t.
See how the office managed to find me even though I’m a complete dingbat when it comes to directions?! See?

No comments:

Post a Comment