I hate it when he drinks
I can always tell:
The shuffle swayed
The voice slurs
The nonsensical words
When he drinks
Something deep inside erupts:
Rage
Anger
Bitterness
Cold
FEAR
He reminds me of her:
Her vanity controlling her
Her disregard for everything
Her walking into walls
It's like she never really died
She lives here all around me
I can never be free of her.
Again, I have to fend for myself
Again, enormous burdens await me
Again, I need to make excuses
Again, I need to do battle, myself.
Face untold enemies
Exhibit strength I do not have
Grow up too quickly
I never thought I'd be here again.
I never thought I'd feel so alone.
freddie@mail.postmanllc.net
ReplyDeleteWhen he drinks
ReplyDeleteI hate it when he drinks
I can always tell:
The shuffle swayed
The voice slurs
The nonsensical words
Great Thanks
طراحی سايت
طراحی وب سايت
طراحی اسلايدر
سئو
طراحی لوگو
درب اتوماتیک
راهبند
کرکره اتوماتیک
درب اتوماتیک پارکینگ
درب اتوماتیک شیشه ای
When he drinks
ReplyDeleteI hate it when he drinks
I can always tell:
แตกใน xxx
Thank for your very good article! i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
ReplyDeleteดูหนังใหม่
فروش ساندویچ پانل در میانه
ReplyDeleteپروفیل Z
فروش ساندویچ پانل در ارومیه
خرید ساندویچ پانل در زنجان
خرید ساندویچ پانل در اردبیل
قیمت پروفیل آهنی در تبریز
قوطی پروفیل در تبریز
ورق گالوانیزه رنگی
ساندویچ پلی استایرن
حمام التراسونیک چیست
ReplyDeleteست لباس بچگانه پسرانه
راهکار ست کردن لباس کودک
آموختن ست کردن لباس به کودک
بهترین تیپ دختر بچه 1 ساله
اصول ست کردن لباس زنانه
ترفتد خوشتیپ شدن کودک دلبندتان
ترکیب رنگ لباس بچگانه
مدل ترکیبی لباس بچگانه
لباس اسپرت بچگانه