Friday, April 3, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Destroyed


Destroyed by L.A. Starkey

We are back into it with book 2 of the Soul Keeper Series!

Story is a little bit of a slower pace; seems necessary to fill in the gaps of the story.

Some twist and turns and new characters emerge from Olympus. Pandora gets awakened!! Persephone is traveling with them! Oh, and that mean old Aphrodite messes everything up! How did she get to be so cruel?

This ends in a cliff hanger.. again. However the end is.. oh my word the end is... CRAZY!!






My favorite quotes:

"' I want to reminisce on every dream we've shared over the last four hundred years if you'll let us.'"

"' I would have rather been here. Being put in a padded white room is a wake up call, reminding me to get better or fake it.'"

"Zeus had pulled out the one card that would force Nick to do any and everything to win."

"... Sam couldn't help but feel a little jealous that the girl was standing so close to Nicolas. As soon as the feeling arose it shamed her to realize that she was falling for two men, and unfortunately they were brothers on top of it." 

"'This is a competition, Nick. I know you care for your brother , and I honestly do too, but if the clause doesn't help you, destroy it. Simple really.'"







No comments:

Post a Comment