Friday, April 24, 2015

Awakening

Ahh.. breath. breathing. heart quickening.

Taking some time to refresh, browse, letting my soul fill. 

Here are the things taking up space in my brain:

"Fire Meet Gasoline" from the album 1000 FORMS OF FEAR by Sia, directed by Francesco Carrozzini

This video came up on my one of the websites I peruse daily: Nowness. I get my daily fill of art, music, film, dance, and some eclectic pieces I wouldn't have been exposed to otherwise.   

This video is.. all kinds of interesting.  Fire seems to be the theme weaving through my days.





Listening to Fifty Shades of Grey movie soundtrack. 

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Nope, haven't seen the movie yet. I'm waiting till all three come out and then... THEN!

Favorite songs:

I Put A Spell on You, Annie Lennox. 
Ms. Lennox -  still got it! WOW!

Easy fun song to dance to... sway, and daydream.



I'm On Fire, AWOLNATION
Now, I love... LOVE me some Bruce Springsteen, and no one else can execute this song quite like him.

That is all.




Witchcraft, Frank Sinatra
This just makes me smile... for no apparent reason. It always has.


And.. I owe all this awakening to PIYO!


Into week 1 of 8 and loving it!

Today is a rest day and I feel GREAT! Clothes are fitting better, All of a sudden, I'm loving my pictures and feeling more comfortable in my skin. Easily finding my rhythm again and movement is becoming something I crave.

I feel so awesome; all it took was making some time for exercise, committing to it,  and getting some glorious, amazing sleep from diffusing lavender oil at night.

Oh I love my oils. Thieves is my crack, Panaway is my cocaine. Lavender... lavender is water. I can't be without it.

... to be continued ...








1 comment:

  1. Gclub 69 Betting Odds

    บาคาร่า It's a site where you can join Buraco cards and other gambling games to meet your needs. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, it is well known in the field of computer gambling in Southeast Asia.
    Buraco Buraco is a card game that has a lot of popular players in Brazil and is always on the lookout for Chinchon. Your cheating is done by ordering cards, getting clean baskets and getting more points. Before the other players, with the popularity of this game, we have made a risky game to serve all customers. We also have the best games of chance, more than 500 contacts.
    Do not wait for your friend to join the duel in this trick game. Get extra money to induce new 200 baht per referral. Delegates up to 15 persuasions per month. We have a team of professionals waiting to be served with everyone, except for 24 hours at the site. Gclub มือถือ

    ReplyDelete