Sunday, June 26, 2011

I shoulda turned left

Here it is. My blog. A place to rant, rave and obsess about the things I shoulda said and done.
I have issues to letting it all out there.
But... Writing is my best therapy. This is my most powerful gift. This is where I will document the good, the bad, the raw, the ugly.
I will use this as a tool to show how far I've come and gauge how far I must go.
So let me explain the title.
I hate driving.
Just.Freaking.Hate.IT.
I can't drive. It took me six times and 3 years to get my license. Yes. 6 times. I shall explain each experience in excrutiating detail in future posts. For now, just know that I can't drive... mostly because I have no sense of direction.
Whenever I think I should turn right, I shoulda really turned left and end up getting lost on my way home... and I've taken the same route for the last 3 years.
But somehow, someway, I find my way. I don't know how. But I do. Most times I don't need to look, things just find me.
Welcome to my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment