Friday, March 9, 2012

Empty

It's time for 5 Minute Friday with the one, the only... GypsyMama!

Today's Prompt: Empty

It's Friday and the weekend's here! Woohoo!!! I do the best I can to shake off the grit and grime of work and try to rid myself of all that it entails so I can be free and enjoy my time here. I'm so happy I'm not chained to a phone constantly putting out fires. So glad I'm not in management. It's a glorious thing to be able to come home and be here. All of me. Too many times people have defined themselves by what they do.  Friends are co-workers and they can never get out of that circle. Oy! I remember those days. It took almost a whole day to recover from the madness. Thank goodness I've moved on and evolved to bigger and better things... better days. Every once in awhile it tries to capture me.. like the black spiderman. Oh, if every day could be Friday. We build forts and drive in theaters and eat all things bad. We stay up later than usual and laugh at nothing. Good times are here... to stay... We also break out in song at every opportunity..

No comments:

Post a Comment